Miami Brickell Downtown - Florida
RADIO CRUISE DEAL
Free welcome drink, late check-out*, early check-in*, discounted parking during your stay and
one-way shuttle for up to two TO Port of Miami!
The best deal for Radio listeners' Stay, Park & Cruise Hotel in Miami
Be our guest during any Pre-Cruise hotel stay and the trip to the Port of Miami is on us!
If you love to cruise and the Port of Miami is your Port than we have the perfect promotion for your Pre-Cruise and Post-Cruise on land! Our Cruise package offers additional perks upon check-in, you'll receive:
- Complimentary one-way shuttle transportation to the Port of Miami for you and a guest
- Stay a little bit longer with us with a free 2PM late check-out according to availability
- Check-in a little earlier with a free early check-in according to availability
- 50% OFF on parking fees during your stay and after your check out
- Complimentary welcome drink
And don't forget, we offer FREE hot breakfast, FREE high-speed Internet, FREE local calls, and much more.
If Port of Miami is your cruise destination, our Stay, Park & Cruise deal is perfect for you! Our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell, a Hilton Hotel, is proudly servicing all cruises in the Port of Miami.
This offer is only valid when the reservation is made directly through here.
THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR PRE-CRUISE STAY
Our surprisingly-chic Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown combines urban design, eclectic mix, and a contemporary art collection. Guest will find boutique-style accommodations comparable to all nearby luxury hotels at a fraction of the cost, from boutique style standard rooms to whirlpool suites - all surprisingly spacious and inviting. While staying with us enjoy free "On the House" hot breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and all other Hampton amenities.
Complimentary welcome drink at our Lobby/Pool Bar, business center with multiple computers, fitness room, free Wi-Fi and over 30 restaurants, bars & nightclubs just around the corner for your enjoyment. We are located:
- Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub
- Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area
- Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel
- Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover takes you to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. Starting Summer 2012 the new Metro line will connect the Miami International Airport to the Brickell Station
- Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami
- Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches
- Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike
Our Services & Amenities ~ Spacious Guestrooms & Suites
With awe-inspiring views of the Miami skyline, and exceptional amenities, our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Miami Brickell Downtown is complete with signature features such as one bedroom suites, whirlpool suites, and boutique style guestrooms - all surprisingly spacious and inviting, we feature:
- 221 stylish and comfortable Rooms & Suites
- Free high-speed Internet access in the entire hotel
- Free "On The House" hot breakfast or "On The Run Breakfast Bags"
- Free local calls, 800 access calls, and long distance access
- 37" HDTVs in all Rooms, and 42" HDTVs in all Suites with extended cable including 32 HD channels
- Hairdryer, iron with full-size ironing board, and coffee maker featured in all Guestrooms
- Private in-room electronic safe in all Guestrooms
- Suites include microwave, refrigerator, and wet-bar
- ELITE Level*
- 2 Antibacterial telephones with speakerphones, and voice-mail featured in all Guestrooms
- 3,800+ sq.ft. of flexible function spaces with audio-visual equipment
- 24-hour business center featuring multiple touchscreen PCs, Mac, and two printers
- 24-hour fitness center featuring Precor equipment
- Outdoor roof-top pool and whirlpool
- Lobby and Pool bar. Daily happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- 24-hour convenience store
- 100% non-smoking environment
- Parking garage
* Elite Level - As a guest on our Elite Level, you are entitled to exclusive services and amenities in addition to what is already provided to all guests. Among the exclusive services and amenities are welcome water & snacks in your room upon arrival, daily welcome drink vouchers, Nespresso coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers provided during your stay, complimentary premium wireless internet access, afternoon turndown service, free late checkout up to 3pm subject to availability and more. If you are a Hilton HHonors member, you will receive an additional 1,000 HHonors points for your Elite stay. The extra 1,000 points are not applicable to courtesy or upgraded stays. If you are not yet a member, our front desk staff will be glad to help you enroll so that you may start receiving the benefits of the program.
The Miami Brickell Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel guests will enjoy complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate served 24-hours in our lobby. Cribs, rollaway beds, and connecting rooms are available upon request.
For additional information about our hotel please visit our website athttp://www.hamptoninnmiamibrickell.com
- From North: I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From South: I-95 North to Exit 1B; at the first light, turn right on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From West - Florida Turnpike: Florida Turnpike South to 836 East to I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave. Turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From West - Palmetto Expressway: Palmetto Expressay South to 836 East to I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave. Turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
Directions from the local Airports:
- Miami International Airport
Distance from hotel: 8 miles
Drive time: 15 minutes
Directions: 836 East to I-95 South/Downtown to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International
Distance from hotel: 27 miles
Drive time: 39 minutes
Directions: I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
** MetroRail, Shuttle and Taxicabs information from the Miami International Airport:
MetroRail (orange line) to downtown Brickell MetroRail Station - 7-days a week, from 5AM-Midnight:
Shuttle Services to downtown:
Taxicabs to downtown:
For additional transportation information please visit the Miami International Airport website
Terms & Conditions
* This promotional rate is valid for Radio Cruise deal package. Advance booking required. Rates are subject to availability, and valid for limited time. It may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. We offer FREE shuttle services TO the Port of Miami for up to 2 guests per room right from our front door. Seating availability is limited please see our front desk to reserve your seat. Additional guests will incur an additional charges per guest. 50% off on parking fees during your stay and after your check out, up to the duration of your cruise, regular parking rates apply thereafter.
** The shuttle and taxi/cab fares listed here are estimates and may vary depending on traffic, weather, and company. Estimated charges, fees, services, and schedules are not guaranteed by our hotel. Travel distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Hotels in miami with free shuttle to the port of miami, hotels miami with free shuttle to port of miami, hotels with free shuttle to port of miami, cruise blog, cruise bloggers, cruise forum