ALL BEGINS IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI
Your cultural experience begins at the Hampton Suites Miami Brickell by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown, ranked #1 hotel in Miami by Tripadvisor since 2011! Immerse yourself into multicultural outlets of vibrant Miami's arts and entertainment by enjoying the flavors of Little Havana, Wynwood Arts District, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Museum of Science, PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami), HistoryMiami Museum, Marlins Park, American Airlines Arena and many other historical and cultural arts points of interest, including our own hotel's art collection. Best of all, you may reach all these enriching experiences by hopping on/off complimentary Miami Trolley or Miami Metromover, with station located just a few steps from our hotel.
This package includes:
- FREE parking during your stay (Valued at $22 per day)
- FREE Premium Wi-Fi Internet
- FREE Hot Breakfast
- FREE late check-out at 2PM
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks (2 per room, per day)
This offer is only valid when the reservation is made directly through our website.
Our surprisingly-chic Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown combines urban design, eclectic mix, and a contemporary art collection. Guest will find boutique-style accommodations comparable to all nearby luxury hotels at a fraction of the cost, from boutique style standard rooms to whirlpool suites - all surprisingly spacious and inviting. While staying with us enjoy free "On the House" hot breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and all other Hampton amenities.
Elite Levels - As a guest on our Elite Level, you are entitled to exclusive services and amenities in addition to what is already provided to all guests. Among the exclusive services and amenities are welcome water & snacks in your room upon arrival, daily welcome drink vouchers, Nespresso coffee makers, bathrobes and slippers provided during your stay, complimentary premium wireless internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, afternoon turndown service, free late checkout up to 3pm subject to availability and more. If you are a Hilton HHonors member, you will receive an additional 1,000 HHonors points for your Elite stay. The extra 1,000 points are not applicable to courtesy or upgraded stays. If you are not yet a member, our front desk staff will be glad to help you enroll so that you may start receiving the benefits of the program.
With awe-inspiring views of the Miami skyline, and exceptional amenities, our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Miami Brickell Downtown is complete with signature features such as one bedroom suites, whirlpool suites, and boutique style guestrooms - all surprisingly spacious and inviting, we feature:
- 221 stylish and comfortable Rooms & Suites
- Free high-speed Internet access in the entire hotel
- Free "On The House" hot breakfast or "On The Run Breakfast Bags"
- Free local calls, 800 access calls, and long distance access
- 37" HDTVs in all Rooms, and 42" HDTVs in all Suites with extended cable including 32 HD channels
- Hairdryer, iron with full-size ironing board, and coffee maker featured in all Guestrooms
- Private in-room electronic safe in all Guestrooms
- ELITE Levels
- Suites include microwave, refrigerator, and wet-bar
- 2 Antibacterial telephones with speakerphones, and voice-mail featured in all Guestrooms
- 3,800+ sq.ft. of flexible function spaces with audio-visual equipment
- 24-hour business center featuring multiple touchscreen PCs, Mac, and two printers
- 24-hour fitness center featuring Precor equipment
- Outdoor roof-top pool and whirlpool
- Lobby and Pool bar. Daily happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- 24-hour convenience store
- 100% non-smoking environment
- Parking garage
Complimentary welcome drink at our Lobby/Pool Bar, business center with multiple computers, fitness room, free Wi-Fi and over 30 restaurants, bars & nightclubs just around the corner for your enjoyment. We are located:
- Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub
- Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area
- Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel
- Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover takes you to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. Starting Summer 2012 the new Metro line will connect the Miami International Airport to the Brickell Station
- Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami
- Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches
- Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike
Historical and Cultural Arts Points of Interest
- American Airlines Arena (1.4 miles) - 601 Biscayne Blvd
- Marlins Park (3 miles) - 501 Marlins Way
- Viscaya Museum and Gardens (1.6 miles) - 3251 S Miami Ave
- Miami Art Museum (.8 miles) - 101 W Flagler St
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (1.9 miles) - 1101 Biscayne Blvd
- Miami Seaquarium (4 miles) - 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
- Bayside Marketplace (1.2 miles) - 401 Biscayne Blvd.
- Little Havana (1.7 miles) - 1442 SW 8th St.
- Futurama (1.7 miles) - 1637 SW 8th St.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (1.3 miles) - 1103 Biscayne Blvd
- HistoryMiami (1.2 miles) - 101 W. Flagler St. Miami
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College (1.4 miles) - 600 Biscayne Blvd
- Wynwood (2.7 miles)
- Ermita de la Caridad - Santuario Nacional (2 miles) - 3609 South Miami Ave
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County (1.8 miles) - 1300 Biscayne Blvd
- James L Knight Center (0.6 miles) - 400 SE 2nd Ave
You may reach all these enriching experiences by hopping on/off complimentary Miami Trolley or Miami Metromover, with station located just a few steps from our hotel. Click the maps below:
* Low-season rates starting from $152 per night plus tax per room per night. Rates valid for limited time. Rates increase according to number of occupants and room type. Rates subject to availability. Black-out dates may apply. Advance booking required. It may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
** The shuttle, UBER, and taxi/cab fares listed here are estimates and may vary depending on traffic, weather, and taxi/cab company. Estimated charges, fees, services, and schedules are not guaranteed by our hotel. Travel distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
miami, brickell, hotels in miami, miami hotels
CLIQUE AQUI PARA A PÁGINA EM PORTUGUÊS
At the Miami Brickell Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel guests will enjoy complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate served 24-hours in our lobby. Cribs, rollaway beds, and connecting rooms are available upon request. We also offer special packages to help you make the most of your Miami visit, to learn more about visit our Specials + Packages page.
Earn Points & Miles by staying at our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown hotel as a member of the Hilton HHonors® Loyalty Program, click here to become a member today
Our green initiatives include LEED certification featuring many environmentally friendly resources, to learn more about visit our Sustainability page.
- From North: I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From South: I-95 North to Exit 1B; at the first light, turn right on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From West - Florida Turnpike: Florida Turnpike South to 836 East to I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave. Turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
- From West - Palmetto Expressway: Palmetto Expressay South to 836 East to I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave. Turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
Driving Directions from the local Airports:
Miami International Airport
- Distance from hotel: 8 miles
- Drive time: 15 minutes
- Directions: 836 East to I-95 South/Downtown to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International
- Distance from hotel: 27 miles
- Drive time: 39 minutes
- Directions: I-95 South to Exit 1B; at the second light, turn left on SW 8th St. Turn right on SW 1st Ave and turn left on SW 12th St. Hotel is on the right.
** UBER, MetrolRail, Shuttle and Taxicabs information from the Miami International Airport (MIA):
MetroRail (Orange line) Services to downtown Miami-Brickell (Brickell MetroRail Station) - 7-days a week, from 5AM-Midnight:
Shuttle Services to downtown Miami-Brickell:
Taxicabs to downtown Miami-Brickell:
UBER to 50 SW 12th Street 33130 - Brickell
For additional transportation information please visit the Miami International Airport website